Healthy, Delicious, Simple, Vegetarian Cheesy Toasties
For busy people, lazy people, poor people, weight watchers or vegetarians looking for a quick and inexpensive but delicious and healthy recipe: here is thy Saviour!
Cheesy Toasties (serves 1)
What you need:
- 2 thick slices of cheddar cheese
- sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 slices of sandwich bread
- spreadable butter or margarine
- 1/2 tomato
What you need to do:
1) Spread the butter or margarine on your bread.
2) Place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of your bread.
3) Scoop out your avocado with a spoon and slab it on top of the cheddar cheese and slice of bread.
4) Squeeze a generous amount of sweet chillli on top of the avocado.
5) Slice the tomato and put it on top of the avocado.
6) Place the final slice of cheddar cheese on top of the tomatoes and avocado.
7) Place your sandwich into the oven at 175 - 200 degrees celcius and bake until golden brown. Should take around 5 - 10 mins.
Well, there you go. Bon Appetit!
Courtesy of Luke M. (CHaosA4) and Tom S.J.